Sunday, January 24, 2010

More Christmas stuff

I'm still catching up on the layouts and projects from the December Scripts Kit. Here's a layout I did as soon as I got my kit, but waited to add a picture until last weekend!!



And here's the December Daily album I made and then didn't take the pictures for:



I made this album back in August and then used my December Scripts Kit to fancy it up a bit. I added stuff from the Bits of Bella all throughout the pages and on the cover. Then added some flowers (one Making Memories and then another out of the cupcake wrapper and then I made one out of a scrap of fabric) on the front cover and tied on my cute cookie cutter to my binder ring!





Since I didn't take enough pictures to fill up for album, I'm using what's left of my kit to make another album with my favorite photos from the holidays!

Lisa

No comments: