Monday, May 10, 2010

The April kit came along just in time.............

for this sweet picture of my new niece!



As soon as I dug into my kit, I was thinking about the baby pictures I would have soon of a sweet little baby girl. Seriously, as soon as I snapped this picture, I knew it would be the one I wanted to use on a layout. This came together really quickly and easily - I actually just did this during a break at school, while subbing. The kids were at P.E. so I spread out my stuff and got to work!



I used the Glimmer Mist on the letters to take away a bit of the iridescence and tone them down a bit. First I used a number 9 to test on, since there were enough 6's in case I needed a 9 at some point. I didn't think it was enough coverage so when I pulled my letters off for my title, I placed them on a paper towel and sprayed. Once they were dry, I sprayed a second coat to get a darker shade. They were perfect in the end!! I added the dangling charm from a previous kit, everything else is April's!!


Thanks for looking!
What did you do with your April kit?

Lisa

No comments: