Wednesday, June 3, 2009

JUNE Scripts peeks

Oh how I love this kit! It came together so easily! I think we have added quite a few pieces of paper, a little cardstock, some embellies that you can't find in any other kit!! Oh and the October Afternoon is to die for. I love this company!! Ki, American Crafts, Jenni Bowlin and have I mentioned we are bringing fabric back? Yeah! So fun to go to different places and add those special touches, like tulle....lots of it and pink carnival tickets!

The add on has more cardstock and a piece of Jenni Bowlin die cut paper. Sassafras felties are one of the must have embellishments! This summer collection will go with everything! The 7 gypsies naked pizza box is a super fun project piece. It can house a little album with all of the summers BEST photos!
$16.99
We added a little "just paper" add on this month. Since there is no store to shop at anymore. We thought you could just buy directly from us another of each of the adorable papers in this kit!! Most of them have adorable "backsides"! I think I stole that from Cosmo Cricket. They always have the cutest names for things! This kit is $7.99I printed out pictures tonight. I hope to get some scrapping done tomorrow.
If not, there will be plenty of time at the beach next week!

3 comments:

gimmegodiva said...

I LOVE it!!!! They just get better and better!!

g said...

OH MAN this is fabulous!! please hold one of each add on for me to mail with my main kit- i'll keep checking for the shop widget update! toooo cute!!

Virginia said...

This quite possibly is my favorite one yet!! LOVE these happy colors and the fabric is back, baby! WOO TO THE HOO!