Thursday, May 29, 2008

Yippee!

I am totally doing the happy dance! You guys are so excited about Scripts! I love that. You don't know how happy that makes me.

You can see how incredible this team is. There is no way I could've done any of this without them. Virginia has rocked this blog. She is so good at it. Vanessa has done a fabulous job on getting the kits together and keeping it organized. Shelley and Katie have taken these products and done some UnbElieVabLe things with them. Of course, there's Brittney, she has been such a huge support in this whole endeavor and one of the most encouraging people I have been around......You will be so blown away by all of the designers! I just love how we can all take the exact same products and come up with totally different ideas.......this is an incredible experience and I am so honored to be a part of it. Thank YOU!

I wanted to try and answer a few questions. It seems the biggest one is.........How do I sign up?
This is probably my FavoRitE question! hehe It is also one of the hardest to answer.....today! We have the sign up area set up......still working on connecting it to the site and the accounts! So......we have a list and as SOON as we get it together I will post a link and you will be able to sign up and get ready to play! Woohoo!!!

Blogger Linh Chin-Lai said...

Thanks for the info, Virginia. One question I have is: can us locals pick up the kits at the store and save on shipping?

Linh - we will give you an instore credit on your shipping. Since the shipping is added in already and it would be too confusing to go through and take it out each month. So, when you come by to pick up your kit.......you can have a little credit in the store!

OpenID thegirltx! said...

I want to know if you can buy the supplement kit or the side effect kit if you don't buy the Monthly dose??

thegirltx - the add-on kits will be offered to the subscribers and those who buy the Monthly dose. If we have an overdose we will have them for sale until the end of the month!

Blogger Lynn said...

This is so cool! I was hoping Scrap ETC would offer kits! Will people who don't "subscribe" be able to purchase any leftover kits?
THANKS!

Lynn - A one time Dose is $32 plus $7.50 shipping*.

Blogger Chere said...

What day of the month will you previews come out? Please tell me you will have enough for you monthly members? Can't wait.

Chere - *Gallery Reveal will be Friday, June 6!


Blogger Chere said...

Where do we sign up? I do not want to miss tomorrow deadline.

Chere - the deadline isn't tomorrow.....LOL......you still have a few days! Oh, maybe you are in another timezone! We will post a link tomorrow that will take you to the sign up. I am keeping a list of all who are ready to sign up. You are on it!


So far......that is all the questions from you! I guess Virginia did a great job at explaining everything! Not that I ever doubted her.
Just keep them coming and we will keep the answers flowing. Now, let's give away a PRIZE!

thanks to all of you who commented..............

Winner of this most encouraging an inspiring book......
picked by my helpful hubby............
{CHERE}
Congratulations!!! send me your addy and I will get it out to you!

4 comments:

melita said...

Maybe I missed this, but how long are the subscriptions for?

Chere said...

Thanks so for the prize. I am looking forward to receiving it. What e-mail address do I send my info to? I am not sure how to do this. I am a first time winner. Thanks.

Pam Griner said...

I'm so excited about this opportunity! I'm new to scrapbooking, I've never joined a kit club and I created my first BLOG today! This is going to be FUN! Can't wait to sign up for the monthly delivery!

lucysinspired said...

Chere: email me at lucy@scrapetc.com