Monday, September 29, 2008

More inspiration from the September Scripts!

Here's one more layout from the September Scripts kit.... I just had to scrap these pics of my two littlest ones sharing one of their first playing moments.

I crumpled up the notebook paper and tore it, and then added some ink to make all the texture show up.

I also cut along the scalloped design on the other side of the Cosmo Cricket paper, then turned it over to the yellow striped side to create the scalloped strip.

Colored pencils added some contrast to the Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. I glued on some patterned paper to the Scenic Route chipboard ampersand, then cut it out with an exacto blade, sanded the edges, then inked them with turquoise ink.
(Chipboard frog accent was from my own stash!)

1 comment:

HoweverAlthough said...

Clover and Cowboy just don't connect like your kids do. I think that's why you have cuter pages than I do.