Sunday, February 1, 2009

Footloose and Fancy Free

I loved the look of determination on Sabriel's face as I looked at these first pictures of her walking. So cute!

I used my new (coughobsessioncough) butterfly punch from Martha Stewart to add the butterflies on this page, some black bling from the October Scripts kit, and a couple of buttons from my stash. Otherwise, this is all from the January Scripts scrapbooking kit!


I also wanted to add onto this post- if there are any techniques or special ideas you'd like to challenge our Scrap Etc. Scripts design team to try out and explain on here, please feel free to leave your ideas in the comments! We love to explain things we've tried or tackle new challenges. :)

6 comments:

Gretchen said...

beautiful layout Virginia! i love how you pulled stuff from other Scripts kit to use also.

Lisa said...

love the layout - and my gosh - she's gotten so big! she's a doll!!

skoobparcs evol i said...

The Queen and Co. bling in the middle of your butterflies looks great! I'm so glad you pulled out some of your stash from old Scripts kits....the beauty of the leftovers! That's the best thing about the stamps you get in the kit, too.....reuse, reuse, reuse!!

Gretchen said...

leftovers? who ever has leftovers from a Scripts kit?
:)
:)

Barb said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for showing us all the ways you used your Scripts kit.

Amy said...

You've totally inspired me to get out my Scripts kit and get busy!! love it!!