Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Mini


















































I am obsessed with these messy little mini books. I used most of the supplies from the Oct scripts kit and the Accucut to create this little book that is ready for this year's Halloween pics! I used my Crop-a-dile and some Bind-It-All wire to make the binding. Also, I took "bites" out of the edges of the pages with a scalloped punch. I'll post some updated pics of the album when I get pictures of my little gouhls .


3 comments:

Virginia said...

Yeah, pretty much the coolest thing ever. I bow to your awesomeness! :)

g said...

you know- you are just so amazing!! this book is so so cool! can't wait to see it filled with cute pics!!

peata said...

awesome mini - dig the colors.
making mini albums
mini album blog