Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Scripts Guest Designer!!

How lucky are we? Jessica Turner agreed to play with our kit this month! I love her!! She really did a fantastic job.....didn't she? The way she mixed up the papers from Cosmo Cricket and Sassafras really shows how this kit pulls together. I hope you will play with yours this month and get as much as you can out of it. This kit is all about celebrating! Find something to celebrate.......anything from a birthday to just another beautiful sunshiney day! We are loving the 70 degree weather here in Alabama. It's definitely worth celebrating!!!
Is this card adorable or what? Those little Jillibean soup flowers are to die for! They are so petite and colorful! Use your leftovers for cards and tags for gifts....I love this kit!


A little birdie told me she might be giving one away on her blog tomorrow!!! You might want to see what it's all about!!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

These are absolutely beautiful! I love it!