Wednesday, July 15, 2009

July KITS are here!

This summer has been a whirlwind! I feel like I have been away from home more than ever! I guess now that my kids are bigger we can just go. You don't have to pack a bunch of extra stuff and they are pretty self sufficient! I told Emma to unpack her bag from last week and she asked me why! "We are leaving tomorrow to go to Nashville!" Ok, I guess she's right. The only reason I come home is to do laundry!! Last month's kit was so fun and bright, I know you have lots of gorgeous colorful, summer pictures to play with! This month is very similar! Still lots of bright colors, but we added a lot of black and white and gold, too. I thought this summer will be so overloaded that most people won't be scrapbooking too much. When you get those kids back to school, you can pull out all the kits and put them together! Of course, they work on their own. I wish I could just get rid of all my extra stuff and work only with the kit each month. Wouldn't that be satisfying? Oh well, I am full to the tops of my garage with "extra" stuff from the store. I need to have a garage sale!! I'll let you know if I get that on the calendar!!

Ok, here are the pics........We have a couple of extras this month if you know of someone that is interested...or you NEED an extra!!
this kit is full of fun goodies from your favorite scrapbook companies! Basic Grey, Making Memories, Cosmo Cricket, Hambly, Heidi Swapp, Little Yellow Bicycle, My Minds Eye, and then the random yummies we have "found" like, ribbons, pages from a story book, flowery tissue paper!!
The add on is VERY limited this month!!! In it you will find more Making Memories, Prima,

Sassafras, 7 Gypsies, American Crafts, Hambly, Creative Cafe, and Jenni Bowlin! do you see that piece of "something" in the top left corner? Oh my that is handmade tie dye paper!!! It is hard to tell if it's fabric or paper because it's so soft....it's definitely paper. I LOVE IT!!!

Enjoy the rest of the summer! It's going to be gone way too soon!

1 comment:

g said...

YUM! i can't wait! oh please hold an add on for me! i'll purchase as soon as you update the store widget! i LOVE those crystal ring dangles & that handmade paper ROCKS! i'm gonna use it on cards & ATC's--YIPPEE!