Monday, October 19, 2009

His Little Lady

Atticus has been calling Ariana his "Little Lady" (or in his words, "Widdle Wady") since she came home from the hospital. I have no idea where he picked this up or heard it, but I absolutely adore it. He is gonna make some lucky gal a good husband someday! ;)



I made this with the September kit, with the addition of two Jenni Bowlin memo pad cards and some October Afternoon letter stickers (the black ones).
I made some funky scallops and then painted little hearts on with Elmer's Paint Pens. Then I went over the white paint with clear stickles and traced around them with a pen. More stickles added some extra dimension to the October Afternoon die cuts.

3 comments:

Katie Burnett said...

beautiful Virge! I love what you do with the Elmers products and Stickles. tfs.

Lisa said...

I love it - super sweet!!

g said...

..thud...sorry i just hit the floor after seeing the amazing awesome-ness of this LO! the layering, the doodles, the stickles, the endearing photos & journaling- this is just gorgeous. love it all.