Monday, June 29, 2009

Introducing- Scripts Scraps!


I don't know about you guys, but I cannot get rid of any leftover piece from my Scripts kits. The members of the design team have been chatting about this, and we came up with an idea for us to pull out those extra kits and use up our Scripts Scraps!

I usually keep my leftover kit pieces in the bags that they come in, but the other night I went through them all and combined it all into one big bag. This way, next time I sit down and scrap, I can just grab the whole bag vs. pulling out multiple baggies.

We want to challenge you to use up some of your Scripts Scraps! Pull out those older kits, put them to good work, and make a layout (or two!) using at least 75% product from your Scripts kits. Upload your layout to your place of choice (blog, Scrap Etc. gallery, flickr, etc.) and then come back here and post a direct link to it in the comments. Each layout/project you complete will put your name into a drawing for a fun prize from Lucy!

Enter your layout/project by Monday, July 6, 2009 to be eligible for this prize. :)

Make sure to keep checking back every Monday for fun new challenges and ideas from the design team!

No comments: