Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ladies, Welcome to the Gun Show

My husband is a funny guy. He was voted class wittiest, in fact. So, one of the first phrases he taught J to say was, "Ladies, Welcome to the Gun Show!" and to then flex his "guns". He has been doing that since he was about two. He is still doing it today. It always gets a laugh. I thought the tickets in the kit worked well with this theme (tickets for the gun show anyone?). I added a bit of ephemera (because I am all in the ephemera these days). The Cosmo Cricket paper added the perfect amount of whimsical fun with the bouncing ball background. The Thickers were mine...I am running out and I need more!!!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Hilarious! Love it! Tell little J that I will come to the gun show! :)

Gretchen said...

this is great Katie!
i love that picture!!