Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wayne's World - Party Time - Excellent!






I love all the bright colors in this month's kit.

This layout is just a fun one.  I had this picture of Cam, who makes this funny little smile where she looks like Garth from Wayne's World.  So, I just did a little layout about it.  I love layering with the Sassafrass Paper Whimsies!

Yes, I'm addicted to using the American Crafts Zing Embossing Powder.  It's so wrong.  This time, instead of embossing around the edges like I was inking the layout, I used a stamp.  I kind of let the stamp run off the side and used different color Zing to emboss.



3 comments:

gimmegodiva said...

Love it!! Makes my want to bust out my old embossing powders!!

Virginia said...

Yes, Katie officially rocks the embossing powders!

(And Campbell officially rocks the adorable cheesy grin!)

g said...

oh man Katie- this is awesome! i too LOVE those AC Zing powders! i love how this turned out & that photo is adorable!