Tuesday, September 1, 2009

FREEDOM!!

We were at the beach for the Fourth of July and there was a clown doing face-painting at the pool for FREE! So, John Connor had a flag painted on his face. It turned out SO cute! We always have some sort of face-painting done in Destin. It's usually a fish, or a shark or a pirate. I was so glad he picked the flag! We went back to the beach. John Connor went straight to the water, of course! He came back with it running down his face!!! OH NO! It was still pretty cool looking, I guess. It made me think of the movie Braveheart. You know when William Wallace is screaming "FREEDOM!". So, that's what I think of when I see these pictures. It goes with the whole Fourth of July theme, too, huh?

Up close of the stitching...told ya it's on all my layouts! I used the Jenni Bowlin burst to make the sun and I think the paper is the American Crafts solid side. The star was cut from KI Memories paper and the journal tags and quote are from Fancy Pants. Creative Cafe tag and ribbon.

No comments: