Friday, September 4, 2009

Hey Hun! You wanna run?


hehe....fun title! We ran a 5k together.....well, we were at the same race. He left me after the first mile. I don't blame him at all! I would rather run by myself than make someone feel like they had to wait on me. It's funny that I feel that way. I never want to leave anyone! I would rather stay with a slower person and encourage them to keep going.

So, this race was at Alabama Adventure. It's a theme park here in Birmingham. We do not go here enough. It is SO fun! The water park is the best. They have great waterslides. The deal was, if you ran in the race, you got to play for free at Alabama Adventure ALL DAY! The kids were so excited, too. They ran the fun run after the Run for Wishes 5k. It really was a super fun family day! I hope we continue to find fun things to do that are good for us!

As for this layout, it's not really a favorite, but I'm glad I printed the pictures and got it scrapped!
I used the back side of the Hambly paper and scraps of KI and of course, the cork letters from Making Memories!!

No comments: