Tuesday, June 17, 2008

AAAAAGGGGGGG!!!!

Does anything EVER happen like you think it will? I always think I can get more done than I actually can. It's unreal. My hubby says it's because I talk too much. I know I do. I just like to talk about stuff........give me a break! I went into the store EARLY this morning because I knew if I was there when people started coming in......I would never get out of there! This was a very true thought. I didn't get out before Vanessa got there to open and then it just snowballed! Virginia came in. Next was Lisa Tanner, then Janna Davis, and several customers! It was so much fun to see everyone! I couldn't just leave as soon as everyone got there. Needless to say, they all left before me! Well, except Vanessa. She was still ringing up customers as I was running out the door!

So, I'm over 2 hours behind on what I needed to get done. Did I mention I totally missed a 10:30 appointment? Rescheduled for Friday morning. We'll see if I can make it! I got the ink I needed to print out the labels for the kits. Got home printed them. Got all my stuff together and headed to the office to get those kits in their bags and in their boxes. I had to finish putting together the Side Effect, by Virginia, and load up the boxes! Yes, they are ready to go.

Obviously this means they did not go in the mail today, like I promised. So very sorry! I am going in as early as I can - like by 8:00 and getting them loaded in my car and taking them to the post office!! Whew......that was fun stuff getting it all together. I can not wait for you to get them. I am trying very hard to get a gallery up so we can see all the great things you are going to do with these kits. Be looking for them on your doorstep in the next few days. I can't wait to hear what you think. Please let us know! We love feedback....positive and negative. We know we have a lot of growing to do and want any advice you may have.

Look for a special little something I stuck in your boxes at the last minute.. I can't help myself, I love presents and you all deserve one for being charter members!

Thanks for coming along on the ride...........more to come!

No comments: