Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Altered Cubes


A long time ago, my son got this game in his kid's meal from Arby's. He didn't really want it and couldn't swap it for ice cream like you can at Chick-fil-a, so I took it! I just knew what I would do with it. Now, finally, I got around to altering it. I think I have 3 more, and may alter one for my Mom for Mother's Day, which will be here before I know it.

Here are some pics of the final product. I think it turned out well. The only problem I had was trying to keep my embellishments flat so the cubes would stack right!









As I look at these pictures, I realize that first, the bottom two cubes are backwards.... they should say "of my {kids}!" Sorry about that :). Second thing I noticed is that we are in restaurants in most of these pics! Maybe we eat out too much....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cole got one of these in a happy meal - i wish i'd kept it. what a cute idea! i love it!! food is one of my favorite things, too!! YUM!