Saturday, April 3, 2010

And the second layout with the Bingo Paper from Glitz



In my last post, I mentioned how much I loved the Bingo paper from Glitz in this month's Scripts Kit. I loved it soooo much that I used it on 3 layouts. Here is the second layout on which I used this fabulous paper.

Now, it's kind of subtle. When I was cutting the grid out of the paper with my craft knife, I cut the star border of the paper off with my craft knife too. I just loved the star border! I also ordered some Dear Lizzy from Lucy (you know she sold some Dear Lizzy kits, right? She does stuff like that from time to time - as well as providing awesome monthly kits. Gotta watch the blog). So, I paired my brand new Dear Lizzy with some elements of the Scripts kit. I am in love with the glitter buttons.
To give the layout some more texture, I used the dyed coffee filter from the kit underneath the star border. I cut it into small strips and gathered it with adhesive on the back side of the star border. Instant texture!


So there you have it! Stay tuned next Saturday for my third layout with the bingo paper!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I did the same thing with the Glitz page - I trimmed off the star border for a layout i'm posting today! great minds!! love the way the glitz worked with the dear lizzie!!