Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can you hear it?

She makes my heart sing.....
My beautiful Hannah. I choose this title for two, no, three reasons.
1. She does make my heart sing!
2. She loves to sing!!
3. The cool music sheet paper by "Dear Lizzie"!



I LOVED the glimmer mist. So much so that I got a little carried away. I used a little too much. I was upset that I failed to realize that my stamped butterfly should have been stamped after I used the Glimmer Mist, or stamped in a permanent ink. But as the day past, it grew on me, and now I like it! I made the flowers using the cool fabric self adhesive paper- I just cut it into thin strips and wound it around in a circle . The pearls are from my stash.
I hope you all are enjoying the kit-- can't go wrong with Glimmer mist, thickers and stamps!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

aw, your journaling made me a little teary eyed!! i love the flowers - I've only used a teeny bit of the fabric paper - i'm too scared to cut it because it's so pretty!