Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cookies Jars in the Springtime!

I needed to spruce up my cookie jar for Spring. I have this really cool jar that has black and white polka dots all over it. You may have seen them at The Spotted Zebra in Trussville! They are made by Coton Colors. This company has the cutest stuff! I wish I had every piece of pottery. It's just all so colorful!

So, I have several attachments for my cookie jar. Each season you can change out what attachment you use. My collection consists of all Fall attachments?! Odd.....I have a School Bus, a Witch, a Turkey (so cute), and a Christmas Tree. I do not know why I haven't bought something for Spring or Summer. I guess I need to head out to The Spotted Zebra to get one! OR.......make one out of the newest kit!!!!
Brittney was over this morning and I was showing her how cute it is. She made the suggestion that I make a new attachment...hello! Great idea.

I ran downstairs, cut out a scalloped circle from the AccuCut machine, a few flowers, used a butterfly from last month's kit and voila...the perfect Spring attachment!


2 comments:

Virginia said...

Oh that is so cute! I may have to head over to the Spotted Zebra!

Just call me "B" said...

Oh my! It turned out so cutE!!!!!