Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Hidden!


Loving this month's kit. When I picked my kit up this month, this bingo paper from Glitz was the first thing I noticed. Perfect for some great boy pages...which is exactly what I've been wanting to scrap.

I loved the grid pattern of the paper, and it gave me an idea. I pulled out my exacto knife and did some cutting. I cut a big section out of the middle of the paper (and saved the rest. I used this paper on two more layouts. I love the versatility, but I digress). Then, using the grid pattern as a guide, I cut a little flap a little right of center.

I don't know if you can tell from this photo, but I also put a coat of the Copper Glimmer Mist from this month's kit on the paper to give it a little oomph.

Then, I backed the opening left by the flap with some notebook paper (lined - easier to write my journaling on). I used one of the Jillibean soup tab stickers as a little lift for the flap.


So easy and just a little bit different from your usual journaling spots.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

love the hidden journaling. that paper was my fave out of this kit!!

gimmegodiva said...

Great layout! He is getting to be a big boy- love the pics. and the journaling! :)