Monday, March 8, 2010

New Favorite Blog

Have you guys seen this: Dollar Store Crafts

I must credit Virginia for showing me this blog. I love it.

This is one of my favorite things and I really want to make these!! and these and then, these don't even look like coffee filters and check this one out! I have a wall of T's in my home and that last project would be a great way to bring the T's in the room, and off the wall.

The blog is set up with different sections - like under $1, under $5 and then a section that's inspired by high-end designers.

I love it. The past few days she's been showing birds - birds that were made from the dollar tree but inspired by places that were more expensive!!

So, go check it out and come back here and tell me what you liked the most!!

lisa

1 comment:

Paige said...

there is some really fun stuff on there....might have to make a trip to the Dollar Tree soon! Thanks for posting this!