Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I googled Scrapbooking Sketch....

And was quickly absorbed in to many wonderful sites FULL of fabulous sketches that will be sure to help any scrapbooker who is lacking inspiration!

I picked this one to use:




And this is my finished product:



Instead of using just circles, I incorporated hearts and flowers into the design as well. And I moved my journaling to the spot above the title, because the title was part of it. Overall, I liked how it turned out, and loved following a sketch.

ETA: I found this sketch here!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

i love it - great sketch and what a sweet layout!!

Virginia said...

That is fabulous! Where is it from? I always love to add a new sketchy site to my list!

Super cute layout! So happy feeling. :)

lucysinspired said...

Very cute layout! Thanks for a great sketch to use....

gimmegodiva said...

I found it here... http://tanjawestwood.wordpress.com/2009/10/01/october-scrapbooking-sketch-challenge/
When I googled, it was one of many images that popped up. Then I went to her blog.

Virginia said...

Thanks girl! Adding it to my bookmarks!!! I love me a good sketch!