Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bliss

We had so much fun in San Diego, CA last week! I did not want to come home. It is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. Connor and I had the whole day on Friday to just explore. We went on a whale watching tour.....super cool and then we spent the afternoon in Coronado. It's an isthmus...not an island. You have to go over a huge bridge to get there, so, I guess the part that connects it to the mainland is under water! We LOVEd it there! It would have to be the perfect place to live. We walked through the streets, in and out of shops. So many cute shops! Then we headed to the Del Coronado. Wow, it is so beautiful there! We went straight to the beach. I took my boots off. You know how much I love sand! OH, I love it! There were surfers in the water, so many people taking pictures, plenty of people just soaking up the sun. It was pure BLISS! The sun was perfect for shadow pictures and we took several! I love these......this was my favorite!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh this is so cute - love the picture - and the flower is too sweet!

Julia said...

We've been to San Diego the last three years on our late summer CA trip...We LOVE San Diego!!!!!! Glad you had fun!!!!

Just call me "B" said...

I love, love, love it!