Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Some Crafty Sites!

I have been itching lately to redecorate a little-- nothing big or anything that would cost a lot, but just a little something to keep it fresh. Something new to look at. So I searched a little and found some wonderful ideas on these blogs. From frames to mirrors to pillows..... I found some of everything! And one blog or site leads to five or ten more! I have found some great ideas. Now I need to go to the thrift store to get some cheap fabulous things to remake for my house!! And I need some time! But a lot of these ideas seem pretty quick, and I am all about that. Happy Decorating!

She's Crafty







The Lettered Cottage





Shanty 2 Chic




One Pretty Thing

This website is FILLED with goodness-- I couldn't just pick one picture to share!! Go see for yourself, then come back and tell us your favorite!



Make it and Love It



Aren't you inspired?? I know I am. Let's see what we can make!!!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

I love these! Several there that I didn't have in my google reader- thanks, girl!