Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stupid Rain



So, I have finished one layout and am ALMOST finished with two more using this month's Scripts Kit "Can't Buy Me Love". Unfortunately, it has been gray and nasty today so I have not been able to photograph anything.

So, in honor of this weekend being CHA, I thought I could link up some of my favorite new products....

Let's start with the Brook Collection from Crate Paper. My favorite colors and I LOVE the texture of Crate Paper paper.

Naturally, I have to include American Crafts. Check out that flair. And of course Dear Lizzy is my favorite of this CHA. I told Gretchen to tear it out of Liz's hands if she had to.




I tried to snag pictures of Cosmo Cricket Material Girl and Lily Bee, but there was some file corruption problem. Most likely a PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer).

What do YOU like?

No comments: