Thursday, January 28, 2010

Menu Board

I've been wanting to get better about planning our meals around here (you know, instead of trying to figure out what I'm going to make for dinner BEFORE 4:45?).

I thought maybe I'd be more motivated if I had a pretty place to jot down my plans, so out of (what else?) a Dollar Store metal tray, and the "Can't Buy Me Love" kit, I made this little board.(The two black buttons are from my stash- I glued magnets on the back so I can change out the meal plan each week. The trim that I hung it with is also from my stash.)

I printed the menu plans from here: Unclutter and trimmed them down to size.

Now, does anyone have any good sites they can recommend to give me easy & somewhat healthy recipes? ;) Or you can even just share a recipe/meal idea with me in the comments!


4 comments:

lucysinspired said...

I honestly don't think I have words to express how positively adorable this is!!! You rocked it...as usual!

Katie said...

Lovely Virge. Simply lovely. And Brilliant.

Lisa said...

oh i love it. and it really matches my kitchen, so bring it next time i see you - you know, so i can hang it up at my house!!! i may have to copy this idea!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love it! May have to copy you on this one. In an effort to be more organized and plan ahead for my meals I'm doing menu mondays on my blog. I'm linking recipes and sharing recipes also.