Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can't Buy Me Love

This kit is full of LOVE! So, you CAN buy it! :) This kit does have a very romantic feel to it. I love the vintage Jenni Bowlin papers, the music note paper, mini doilies....so many little touches. There is even a key wrapped in twine. I have mine on a chain around my neck. I should take a picture of it. I have been meaning to add a few beads and haven't done that, yet....tomorrow, right? ha
Here is a picture of all that is included in this kit. This one is sold out. I know, I know, I keep talking about opening it up for new subscribers. I am getting it all ready to do in March. If you are interested, you can go ahead and send me an email. Lucy@scrapetc.com. We are planning a few contests for the re-launch. Lots of fun prizes, too! Oh yeah, I was going to show you a picture, wasn't I???The design team came over Friday night and we talked and talked about all the great things we are going to do for Scripts this year. It's going to be so much fun and I really hope you will all be there to join us! Be watching this blog for daily posts! We are all getting in on the fun and you are going to have so many ideas....you won't know what to do next!!

I did a layout with this kit.....I need better light to take a picture. I will work on that and have it loaded by the end of the day! Have a great one! It's my sister's birthday......
Happy Birthday, Nicole! I love you!!

No comments: