Sunday, February 21, 2010

From the Sketchbook

I love to do sketches in my free time, when I have lots of ideas floating through my head, but I don't have time to sit down and scrap.

You know, like when I'm sitting and feeding the baby... or listening in church. I know, bad!! It really does help me concentrate, though! :)

Here is a sketch from my sketchbook:



and here is how I interpreted it with the new kit!



I would LOVE to see how you interpret this sketch! Rotate it, make it your own- and then link it back here! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Love love love the sketch! I am going to take on this challenge : )

Lisa said...

oh that is a great sketch!! i love it! i've been making my own lately and have never really done that before - but now i can't stop!!

love the new bike!

lucysinspired said...

Great sketch and GREAT layout! Don't you love those Pink Paislee alphas??? So fun!!