Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pedis and Love Birds......

I found this easel and canvas at Target for $5.99, but it was 75% off- my kind of deal! I knew of its potential, so I bought 3..... for only $1.50 I couldn't go wrong! I wasn't sure what I would do with it, until I came across this photo of my Aunt and Uncle (aren't they precious!) from way back. When I saw the Jeni Bowlin paper from the "Can't Buy Me Love Kit", "Love Birds" just popped into my head. And since they recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary, I thought it was appropriate! I used the black glitter letters from the "Black Bird" kit. I love it when I can combine kits.

before:




after:



This next picture is of a layout of my daughter and one of her many BFFs getting pedicures together! I LOVE the colors in the "Black Bird" kit! The orange, green, pink and yellow remind me so much of spring, which is right around the corner! And it is a reminder that it is about time to get my feet ready for flip flops!!!

2 comments:

Virginia said...

You are the queen of finding things on a good sale at Target!!! I love it!

Um, the pedis layout is too cute for words. And I seriously cannot wait for flip flop weather! WOOHOO!

Lisa said...

I'm with you and V both on the flip flops! I can't wait!!

Love the canvas redo - they are too cute!! and the layout is great! love the way you used the JB stickers!!