Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine's Decor

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?

I always dream of doing something pretty, and fluffy, and pink & red, and glittery... but I have yet to do it! I do think I'm going to Valentine's my house up this week as a fun lead-up to Sunday!

Here is a little something I made with the "Can't Buy Me Love" kit to hang up for V-Day, but I'm not sure if I'm loving it or not. Even so, it was really fun to experiment and create it, and I'm all about that when it comes to scrappin'!
Here are a few other things that I love:

I will so be making this for my house. And it will stay up year round. Because we love each other year round. :)

(Tutorial here.)

This is made from coffee filters. How much do I love this? A whole stinkin' lot.


And this is really simple, but oh so easy... you could even use your kit to make it!

Link me up to your favorite thing that you've seen for Valentine's decor!

1 comment:

lucysinspired said...

Virginia.......speechless. that Jenni Bowlin Bingo card looks like a million dollars. Impressive!