Wednesday, February 17, 2010

waiting......

Spring is my favorite season. I love the warmer weather, the sunshine, the daffodils and tulips, birds' nests, and of course, the Dove Truffle Eggs that appear right after Valentine's Day! I am getting impatient.... I want to see signs of spring now. This winter has been crazy cold and it is time for change. A warm change!
I LOVED getting my hands on this months Script's Kit! It is full of reminders that spring is on its way-- birds, bird houses, flowers, springy colors. It makes me happy just looking at it! I knew right away that I wanted to do a layout about spring, but one problem..... it is not spring outside yet {just in my heart!}. So no pictures. So my layout sits.... waiting... just like me... for spring. But I will add some of my favorite pics from this spring as soon as I can!
And please forgive the awful picture. For some reason, iphoto is not being nice to me right now, so the only way to get a picture was to use my phone. I will post an updated picture of my layout once it is complete.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

aw! i love spring, too!! it looks like this kit is just what we need to forgot how cold it is outside!!

The Old White Barn said...

Glad I found you! I'm now following from Friday Follow. Hope you'll stop by soon....
Susan
www.BlackberryJamCafe.blogspot.com

Angie G. said...

Follow Me Friday follower. Can't wait to see more of your scrapbooking ideas.

Angela
http://nepastealsanddeals.blogspot.com/

Crafty Mommy Diva said...

how cute! Makes me want spring to get here quick, but in Idaho it kinds skips spring
Now following you from Friday Follow at Trendy Treehouse.
You can link up this cute layout tomorrow on my first ever link-up party, Scrappy Saturdays!

Kelly's Lucky You said...

I found you through Friday Follow - nice to meet you! Would you follow me back?
Kelly from Kelly's Lucky You
www.kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com

Helga said...

Following you through Friday Follow! You have a great blog and I can't wait to read more :o)

Sarah said...

Hi, found your great blog through Follow Me Friday. I'm now following! Happy Weekend!

http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Cute use of the birdhouse!

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

I'm ready for Spring too. We're in NH, so it's seems to take longer to seem like Spring here.