Monday, February 1, 2010

More "Can't Buy Me Love"

So I got a little crazy with this layout. Tried a few new things - not sure that I like them all but hey - you gotta try, right?

This picture was from our last trip to Disney - taken on the SEC Championship day (Roll Tide) and it's the only picture of the two of us together (without Cole) from our trip. We rarely get pictures together since one of us is always the one taking the picture.



Some hidden journaling talks about how we should always remember to tell each other we love each other, put our family first - little reminders of the important stuff! I loved that craft alphabet and wanted to highlight the J and L (our initials) so I backed those letters with red paper. Like Virginia - I love that these alphas come with little extra hearts and stars!!




I tired to make an interesting flower, it didn't do what I wanted, but it's okay in the end! I love sheet music, but I usually am a bit too scared to cut it up and actually do anything with it. Maybe I need a little more so I won't be so scared to USE IT!!

Lisa

No comments: